Re: Merry Xmas to Theos-l

Dec 27, 1996 10:43 PM
by JRC

On Sat, 28 Dec 1996 Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:

> John,
> You mean you don't know someone up there who has a tank you can borrow?  I'm
> told that they are very good at getting through roadblocks.
>
> Chuck the Heretic

We Montanans have hidden our tanks until the lunatics from Jordan have
their trial and the FBI and ATF leave town. Those federal fellows take
things *so* seriously, and seem unable to understand that threatening to
overthrow the government with surplus military hardware is just a
*hobby*, a means of having a bit of completely innocent, harmless fun on
lazy Big Sky afternoons.
							Tee Hee, -JRC