Re: "Religious" Theosophists.

Dec 26, 1996 11:51 AM
by Drpsionic

I would think it depends on the variety of christian.  One could certainly
not be a fundamentalist and be a theosophist, but there would be little
problem with most of the mainline denominations.  We have a lot of people who
consider themselves to be both and it confuses the hell out of the rest of
us.

Chuck the Heretic