Merry Xmas to Theos-l

Dec 25, 1996 05:29 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

A verrrry Merrrry Christmas/Winter Solstice
to everyone on the list.

Though I may roam far and wide in cyberspace,
there is none better nor fairer mailing list than theos-l.

And it would be even better, if the robots
that control this list would stop spontaneously
unsubscribing me.

For those located in other regions than the US Midwest,
it's going to be around 15 degrees in Chicago on Christmas day
with snow coming in tonight and the promise of several
inches by tommorrow.  It will be our first significant
snow of the season.

Many miles to the west, Olcott and Chuck C. may be digging out as well.

Happy 1997 to you all,

-Ann E. Bermingham