Re: Paul's House of Cards

Dec 24, 1996 00:58 AM
by John Straughn

m.k. ramadoss writes:

>  HPB was a remarkable and very practical person. She is the last person
>to have expected anything that easy - given from outside. As for her
>practicality, there was this incident. Once AB asked HPB how to
>concentrate. AB's expectation was that she will be told to concentrate on
>the picture of one of the Adepts. Guess what was HPB's answer. She threw
>a matchbox onthe table and asked AB to concentrate on it.
>
>MKR

This reminds me of a really funny joke by Steven Wright.  It goes something
like this:
"A few years ago I was reading some books on telekinesis and I decided to try
it at home.  I got in a comfortable position on my couch, and commenced
concentrating on my throw rug.  I sat there for three days.  The rug didn't
move an inch.  When I looked up, my house was gone."

Other than the above, I can't really think of anything intelligent to say on
the subject.  I'm far too tired.  G'night.
---
The Triaist