Re: Theosophical Friends

Dec 23, 1996 05:36 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Mon, 23 Dec 1996, Ann E. Bermingham wrote:

> > From: JRC <jrcecon@selway.umt.edu>
> >
> > On Mon, 23 Dec 1996, Ann E. Bermingham wrote:
> > >
> > > BTW, I learned recently that TSA is going to put up a newsgroup.  Don't
> > > have any other details yet.
> > >
> > 10 ' ll getcha 20 its moderated.
> > 					tee hee, -JRC
>
> Forgot to mention that.  I'd also wondered what happened to the online
> lodge, that was
> supposed to cost $15 a year.  My husband remarked that they may have
> scuttled that
> because it could have been hard to administer.  Certainly, it would have
> been more work.
>
> Wonder who gets the job of scanning all the posts to see if they pass
> muster?
>
> -Ann E. Bermingham

I have not heard anything yet. The National Lodge is, I believe still
active and you need to spend I believe the additional $15 annual dues/fees.

Any volunteers to scan all the posts? I think it would be a wonderful
really 24 hour job -- not 9.30am to 12.30 pm and 2pm to 5.00pm (M-F) job.
It would be very interesting to see who gets the job and how he/she does
the job.

MKR