Eyes on the list

Dec 21, 1996 10:46 AM
by Mark Kusek

>MKR Wrote:

>Can you tell me what times and dates on which the users at your end would
>be trying to use theos-l? Are you also trying to use any chat?

>If I know the info, let me see if I can get on Internet even if it is
>late at night here.

We are in San Francisco, CA. We look for the list several times through
the
day and night as TTT is a morning gal and I'm a bit of a night owl.
Suffice to say, our eyes will be on the lookout for your convention
posts
and eager to respond.

Happy Holidays to all.
May the solar light shine forth from within you this season.
Love,
Mark
--------
WITHOUT WALLS: An Internet Art Space