Re: Beating for Doss

Dec 20, 1996 11:26 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi

Nice to see your message. All of us have priorities and the most
difficult thing is to recognized an opportunity when one presents itself.
I agree that we can contribute everytime we meet or deal with anyone in
our daily lives. It just happened that the incident I mentioned caught my
attention when I could devote some time and I consider it was very
fortunate. It also taught me that if one is determined, sometimes a
single person can make a difference.

MKR