Re: To Mark and Tom - everybody, actually

Dec 20, 1996 11:22 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi

Can you tell me what times and dates on which the users at your end would
be trying to use theos-l? Are you also trying to use any chat?

If I know the info, let me see if I can get on Internet even if it is
late at night here.

MKR