Re: ES/TS Discussion

Dec 19, 1996 08:19 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

> JHE
> Which letter are you quoting Bart?  Do you believe that the ES
> is "exactly what it is supposed to be in the first place"?  If
> not, how is it different?

BL
> Sigh. At 10:51 PM on a Wednesday, I don't have time to look it
> up; check out Kingsford, Anna in the index, and you'll find it,
> and a lot of other interesting stuff as well.
>
>     Bart Lidofsky

JHE
Bart, I asked the above questions because I am interested in
*your* thoughts upon them, based upon what *you* have read in the
Mahatma Letters.  I have read the Mahatma Letters through several
times and know what is in the book.  Maybe after a good night's
rest, and with the weekend coming up, you will be able to find
time to give my questions some thought.

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |