Re: to Tom Robertson

Dec 18, 1996 05:25 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Dear April:

It was a very eye opening post. Most of the items you described are
things most of us know. As a matter of fact just this week in my city there
is a trial going on in which a rich and powerful 73 businessman is on
trial for performing oral sex on a 14 year old employee who was abandoned
by her parents and had been living with relatives and had to work for
such basic necessities like food and clothing. In such a situation she
was taken advantage of by this man.

It is my hope that one of these days men wisen up and treat
women in a kinder and gentler and responsible manner. Only then men can
stand up with their heads high and a clear conscience. This is not to say
that there are no men around who live up to very high standards when
dealing with women.

MKR