Identity of April Joy, and Sexism

Dec 17, 1996 09:34 AM
by Mark Kusek

April,
Your 764 post:  Brilliant!
Your response to the topic of sexism stated very clearly another aspect
of "domination."  I also got a good laugh out of your responses to our
queries about your existence.  It's good to know that we don't have to
channel April Joy anymore.  S=o)
One good thing about reading this list is that I get to see diverse

TTT