Re: TS Corruption

Dec 16, 1996 07:37 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Jerry Hejka-Ekins wrote:
> them, but most are now dead--E.G.: Ann Green, Fritz Kunz, the
> Sellons, Anita Wild, the Laytons etc.  Those who are still living
> include: Willamay Pym, Dora Kunz, Joy Mills and Austin Bee.

	Either John Sellon is still alive or my wife had lunch with a corpse a
couple of weeks ago (and a still very sharp corpse, at that). Michael
Sellon never lost his interest in the Society, and Peter Sellon is
getting more involved.

> -not to mention the topic of the founding and historical
> development of the ES.

	In my opinion, the ES should be exactly what it was supposed to be in
the first place, according to the person writing as K.H. (who may have
actually been K.H.): A special section of the TS for people who wanted
to live exclusively by the tenets of the Mahatmas, as opposed to people
who wished to reach the Truth through their own religion (as everybody
must do, according to the same letter).

	Bart Lidofsky