Re: Masters and the Path

Dec 16, 1996 07:58 AM
by Olcott Library

A quick check with the Theosophical Publishing House shows that several
copies of THE MASTERS AND THE PATH (paperback) are in stock here at
Wheaton, and a shipment from India is on its way.

The new TPH Adyar catalog (1996) lists both a hardcover and softcover
edition, and as far as we know, there are no plans to let it go out of print.

The edition currently published is an abridged version.

THE SCIENCE OF THE SACRAMENTS is also listed in the catalog of both TPH
Adyar and Quest Books.

Elisabeth Trumpler
Olcott Library