Re: The ole' ball and chain

Dec 15, 1996 09:30 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Chuck:

Theosophy is about real life -- at least to my unenlightened understanding.
Theosophy is not just globes, chains, planes, bodies, monads, manvantaras
etc etc. Not that I rule them all out.

>From a very practical standpoint on a day to day matter, it  is our daily
life and that of those we come in contact with in whatever circumstances
they may be. So let us land our feet firmly on the ground so that we do not
lose balance!!! Or else accidentally we may end up with a one way ticket to
astral plane!!! (I do not know anything about astral plane first hand -- so
please no one ask me questions about it!!!)

MKR