Re: TS Corruption

Dec 15, 1996 09:10 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sun, 15 Dec 1996, Bart Lidofsky wrote:

> m.k. ramadoss wrote:
> >    In the general context of the above, I would like to point out that we
> > have not seen any present or past elected officials on theos-l. Nor have
> > we seen the mention of theos-xxx in Quest Magazine. This makes one
> > wonder.
>
> 	Has theos-xxx offered to pay for an advertisement in Quest Magazine?

    I do not know.

> How many theosophical activities got mentioned other than articles or
> through paid advertising in Quest Magazine. Note that the lists WERE

    I do not know. May be someone knowledgeable can enlighten us.

> mentioned in THE AMERICAN THEOSOPHIST. Also note that, although none of
> the National directors participate on the list, a number of local
> directors do, as do some members of the National Staff (like Elizabeth
> Trumpler). There is no conspiracy against these mailing lists; when John
> Algeo and I discussed this list, his only suggestion to me was to try
> and encourage theosohpical discussion on the list.

I am glad to know that a number of local directors do participate. But
I am yet to see any current or former elected National official on
theos-xxxx lists. May be I missed someone? If so, can someone
enlighten us?

All of us know Elizabeth Trumpler, Chief Librarian of Olcott Library has
posted messages. She has been  most prompt, responsive and helpful when any
question on any publication came up, which has happened so many times.
And every one has been grateful.

MKR