Re: TS Corruption

Dec 15, 1996 08:46 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

m.k. ramadoss wrote:
>    In the general context of the above, I would like to point out that we
> have not seen any present or past elected officials on theos-l. Nor have
> we seen the mention of theos-xxx in Quest Magazine. This makes one
> wonder.

	Has theos-xxx offered to pay for an advertisement in Quest Magazine?
How many theosophical activities got mentioned other than articles or
through paid advertising in Quest Magazine. Note that the lists WERE
mentioned in THE AMERICAN THEOSOPHIST. Also note that, although none of
the National directors participate on the list, a number of local
directors do, as do some members of the National Staff (like Elizabeth
Trumpler). There is no conspiracy against these mailing lists; when John
Algeo and I discussed this list, his only suggestion to me was to try
and encourage theosohpical discussion on the list.

	Bart Lidofsky