Re: TS Corruption

Dec 15, 1996 05:13 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19961215135719.006c41c8@mail.eden.com>, M K Ramadoss
<ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>BTW, I believe K did not go into the TS property at Adyar out of his own
>choice and it was not a question of his not being allowed in. He was always
>highly respected and regarded by Theosophists of every shade in India --
>which is so even to this day.
>
>As an additional info, one of those sued by in the suit by CA Attorney
>General and other plaintiffs is now sitting on the Theosophical Investment
>Trust. What an irony?

This is a subject that has been aired before, and which Doss is well-
informed about.  Please Doss, rather than mentioning TS officials
obliquely in this way, will you not name them outright?

The way you have out the above, there is a suggestion (IMHO) of a slur
upon the person you mention, but this person has no right of reply if
you do not give a name.  If you know who people are, why not name them.
as happens with John Algeo for example?

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk