Re: The ole' ball and chain

Dec 15, 1996 05:16 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Tom Robertson <mdmgyn@worldnet.att.net>
>
> At 06:28 AM 12/15/96 +0000,  cdgert@ripco.com (CDGertrude) wrote:
>
> >...as Uncle Chuckie can verify, most men in the scene at SUBMISSIVE
> >to women.....
>
> I have heard just the opposite, that dominant women are very hard for the
> submissive men to find, and that the most common arrangement is a
dominant
> man with a submissive woman.

Fellow Theo-lers!  Isn't it amazing?  I've seen this list go from the
discussion of
whether psychic powers should be encouraged or discouraged to whither the
Master exist in our heads or in KPJ's book. Then there was the guy riding a
horse
and wearing the plumed hat, of recent note.  Before that was the CWL wars
and
the young man from ULT with his definite opinons.  Who can forget the
Boston Lodge and the many legal battles that has led to a change in the
by-laws.
Still simmering beneath the surface is the gender-netural language issue
and how
it pertains to the Three Objects.  Long ago, we were talking about grokking
and
enjoying it, but that faded out.

This past summer, Chuckie regaled us with his posts about the Annual
Meeting
and Summer School, where he alternately loved and hated it.

But now, this list  has truly reached its zenith.  With the topic of S&M,
this list
could go further than it ever has so far.  Keep it up!  (If I may use that
kind of language.)
If we get explicit, graphics and even include some downloads of pictures,
we
might attract a whole new slew of posters.

Why even Doss may get his wish - those elusive excutive members of
TS, who are never heard from here, may suddenly appear on the list.
In disguise, of course, wearing black masks and brandishing whips.

-Ann E. Bermingham