Re: Sexism

Dec 08, 1996 01:00 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <961208090331_1287352182@emout19.mail.aol.com>, RIhle@aol.com
writes
>Don't we want Tom as a friend?

As far as I personally am concerned, not while he demeans and insults
the intelligence of women on and off the lists, the defence of which
type of thinking produced one of the most underhand and vicious behind-
the-scenes hate campaigns I have ever experienced at the hands of
"theosophists".  My crime?  supporting gender-incusive language and
genuine equality between the sexes by my support for Theosophy
International, which was described as a "Rival organisation."

Sorry.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk