Re: Birth control

Dec 06, 1996 09:30 PM
by Drpsionic

Alan,
I share your opinion.  No doubt there will be those ignorant souls who will
point out how spiritual people in poor lands can be, but they are not
surrounded by a mental field that forces them to think in material terms
first.  In our society, it is essential to have physical comfort before one
can even begin to seriously consider anything spiritual.

Chuck the Heretic