Re: The Craft

Dec 06, 1996 08:12 AM
by Joseph K PricE

I checked out the movie THE CRAFT.  I like it.  I was suprised.  The high school
kids weren't the overly glamourous brats of Beverly Hill 90----- or Melrose
Place.  The film reminded me of all those bad girls movies of the 50s, cycle
slut movies of the 60s, disco slut movies of the 70s, and drugged slut movies of
the 80's.  (Hey, maybe I identify!)  :)

The girls bone up on the Cabala and use witchcraft to change hair color and get
boyfriends.  Selfish magic is black magic and there is hell to pay.  If you are
in a crazy mood, check it our!

Namaste
Keith