Re: Sexism

Dec 05, 1996 03:36 AM
by John Straughn

Dr. A.M.Bain writes:
>In message <19961204101610.AAA23425@LOCALNAME>, Tom Robertson
><mdmgyn@worldnet.att.net> writes
>>Being "emotional," though, in the
>>sense of acting irrationally, as opposed to thinking logically, is a
>>typically feminine weakness.
>
>Bullshit.  Where are you getting this stuff!!!
>
>AB

Sounds like Vulcan philosophy to me.  (No.  I'm not a trekky, just an innocent
bystander.  Well, bystander anyhow.)
However, seriously, I'm looking into the PMS/irrationality thing.  I know I've
seen that somewhere...(I'm NOT, as of now, saying it is true.)  Besides, if
emotion is a weakness, it's a HUMAN weakness.  But then again, men are
considered insensitive, so where does that leave us (men)?  mwahaha...:)
---
The Triaist