Re: Copyright of 1900 letter (last post)

Dec 03, 1996 12:09 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

PA
>The 1900 letter is in the public domain.  If someone publishes
>it in any media they may put copyright on the media and this
>does not effect the letter's status in this regard.
>
>End of thread.

JHE
In that case, I hereby declare a copyright upon this media.  From
this moment forward, everyone is to send me $1.00 for each time
they use the email  :-)

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |