Re: Sexism and Comparisons

Dec 01, 1996 04:45 PM
by RIhle

Hi, Tom!

Welcome to the List!

Gutsy choice of subjects to start out with. . . .  Personally, I won't be
writing anything for a long time which can be remotely dragged into the
"gender area," so I am just going to remark for now that you seem to have a
very readable, high-quality style of writing.  I hope we see much more of it
on a variety of topics.

Godspeed,

Richard Ihle