Re: Zen & the Art of HTML

Nov 30, 1996 05:39 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Thanks, Doss, for the interesting post on the intricacies of doing web
pages.

It seemed to me that the author was urging people to be more aware of
making their web pages compatible with many browsers.

However, from what I have seen on the web, most people seem to be
ignoring his advice and going for the full-speed ahead creativity angle.
Personally I've found animation delightful rather than distracting.

Someone has had trouble accessing my page through AOL.  I'm not
subscribed to AOL and I'm wondering if anyone here can tell me what
browser is used and if there is something special that needs to be
added to the usual URL.

-Ann E. Bermingham