Re: Kookie Neo-theosophy?

Nov 29, 1996 11:19 PM
by John Straughn

>5.  Much more talk about visitiors coming in - most recently on a Death Star
>attached to the comet Hale-Bopp.

Must be that little black thing they saw moving along side of it.  I'm
shivering already...*shrug*

>Namaste
>Keith
>PS - by the way I found out that I have shingles which has really brought me
>down, down, down and gives me a physcial clue as to why my nerves have been
>so"raw" as of late

*comfort*  They're a real pain in the you-know-what, but they'll go away with
a bit of medication and time. :)  To tell you the truth, I think the thought
of shingles make me shiver a little bit more than the space aliens do.:)  Good
luck.

---
The Triaist