hope after all

Nov 28, 1996 09:01 AM
by Drpsionic

I'll be honest.  I enjoy being a cynic.  It's fun and I love making people
sputter with frustration as I stick needles into their balloons.  But every
once in a while something happens that even gets to me.
Right now I'm trading psionic material with someone in Kyrgyzistan (part of
the old Soviet Union) which is interesting considering that fifteen years ago
I would probably have been using the same material to try to kill him and him
me.
Hell, maybe there is some hope for humanity after all.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Chuck the Heretic