Re: THEOS-L digest 739

Nov 27, 1996 06:14 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

> Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 08:52:41 -0500
> From: "Patrick Alessandra Jr." <apriorip@earthlink.net>
> > issues - including sterlization, family
> > planning, birth control?
>
>      The difficulties implicit in these issues are a result of the
> overstimulation of the emotional interests (mostly glamours) in sex,
> rather than the physical need itself.

This statement leads me to think that you are saying that if humanity
were less emotionally focussed on sex, they would have be less
interested in that activity, other than for procreative purpose.

The sublimation of the sex drive by creative work or the conscious
moving of the energies up the spine, rather than letting them fall
to the bottom, also addresses this issue.

But when will the majority of humanity be ready and able to do this?
When 90% of the population has taken the first initiation, worked
through their glamours on the astral and are quickly moving
towards the second initiation?  What is the realistic time frame here?
ARe we talking 2050?  2401?  Now we're into Star Trek country. :-)

My impression is that you are speaking of a future time rather than
the here and now of 1996.

>      When there is the above mentioned economic freedom then the
> educational process naturally evolves along lines described by M.
> Montessori in local communities.

Again, I believe you speak of a time in the future.

Has any of your economic theories been tested in a live,
group situation?  I would like to hear some practical applications
of your theories.  How do they really function in the human
community?

-Ann E. Bermingham