Problems of Humanity

Nov 27, 1996 08:28 AM
by M K Ramadoss

There are many interesting posts on the issue of sex and spirituality.
When one looks at the problems of people around the world --
wars/killings, hunger, homelessness and all the ugly things that we are
now able to see in our living rooms via television, it looks like the
primary and main focus of the efforts of the Enlightened Beings is to
deal with the inhumanity and cruelty that goes on. Sex and related
issues, IMHO, while very important, appears to be of a lower priority.

This may explain why there is not much discussion in the correspondence
in ML and elsewhere on the issue of Sex.

Can we, those who are fortunate to be exposed to Theosophy/theosophy,
try to make our humble contribution to the welfare of all living
creatures - from the humble ant to the highest Enlightened Beings? That
is my wish for the Thanksgiving.

MKR
Wednesday 27 Nov 1996 - 10.27 AM CDT USA