Re: Welcome!

Nov 24, 1996 01:26 PM
by Alan

In message <Pine.OSF.3.95.961124120327.16347B-100000@selway.umt.edu>,
JRC <jrcecon@selway.umt.edu> writes
>On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, Alan wrote:
>

>> Theosophy International welcomes it's 50th member, Ilona from Lithuania!
>>
>> Ilona has no local theosophical contact, and would welcome hearing from
>> you. E-mail to hoplt@inbox.tdd.lt
>
>Alan ... is she able to be on the list ... or do we need to write her
>personally?
>                                                               -JRC

Ahh.  I sent the usual TI info files and an e-mail, both of which my
server returned as failed mail.  I have resent them both.  Maybe the
other end is not online 24 hours?  Anyhow, if anyone has better success
I would be pleased to hear it.  So, TI folk, please e-mail Ilona as
above!

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk