Re: K. and sex

Nov 23, 1996 04:39 PM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
It would depend on the circumstances, but to brag about his relationship with
Rosalind was probably impolite at best and certainly did not help the
feelings of poor Rajagopal (sorry I misspelled his name before).  I find it
impossible to object ot Krishnamurti taking such pleasures as the gods
provided, but he certainly should have remembered his manners.

Chuck the Heretic