Re: The 1900 Letter Inconsistencies

Nov 22, 1996 10:10 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi

The first time I saw the letter, it was published in September/October
1987 issue of The Eclectic Theosophist, a bi-monthly publication by Point
Loma Publications.

As far as I know, no one has disputed the deleted portions as published.

May be some one else can throw more light on the redacted text etc.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss