Announcing the publication of K. PAUL JOHNSON'S HOUSE OF CARDS?

Nov 20, 1996 07:22 PM
by Blavatsky Foundation

Announcing the publication of K. PAUL JOHNSON'S HOUSE OF CARDS?

I have just published a new 43 page paper titled
K. PAUL JOHNSON'S HOUSE OF CARDS?  The subtitle reads:
"A Critical Examination of Johnson's Thesis on the Theosophical
Masters Morya and Koot Hoomi."  The paper has a two
page appendix by David Reigle.

My paper takes a serious, detailed  look at Johnson's thesis.
Johnson's conjectures on these two Masters are shown to be
highly implausible and dubious when carefully scrutinized in
light of all the known testimony and evidence.  Primary source
documents are quoted IN DETAIL.

If anyone is interested in a
copy of this paper, please e-mail me for more details.
Electronic copies will soon be posted on the Internet in various
formats including a copy on the WWW.

Daniel H. Caldwell

blafoun@azstarnet.com