Re: Lutyens, Algeo, etc.

Nov 20, 1996 04:58 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Patrick Alessandra Jr. wrote:

> > I must confess to being puzzled by this whole brohaha.  Sex is fun.  Why
> > should Krishnamurti or his followers feel a need to justify him enjoying his
> > life?
>
>      If you read "The Secret Doctrine" you will find that it was just
> such fun which brought an end to Lemuria (read Sodom & Gomorha).  Sex is
> a difficult issue but one which is resolvable as the New Era dawns.

	K did address the issue of sex and chastity in some of his talks.
It may come as a suprise that his approach is revolutionary in that it is
opposite to "Leadbeater-Theosophy" model for spiritual progress. I will
be posting more on this later when I find time.

	Keep tune and you will not regret it.

	MK Ramadoss