Re: Mahatma Letter No. 6

Nov 20, 1996 05:39 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199611201311.IAA19122@elvis.vnet.net>, Kim Poulsen
<poulsen@dk-online.dk> writes
>>A service for Theosophy International (or International Theosophy).
>
>A very appreciated service that is. I hope you will keep up the steam
>to do letters 9, 11, 13, 14, 15 and 16. (But how about 59, I wonder?  :-)
>These files are immensely helpful during word-searches, and having long
>ago tried (and given up on) typing relevant passages and later scan them
>(with
>a useless  hand-scanner) I appreciate the effort involved.
>
>In friendship,
>
>Kim

When I get round to it, I want to complete the letters up to number
nine, as some early ones and the famous number ten are already in the
zip file on the web site.  Maybe then I will make a single zip for one
to ten, and then start with eleven, etc., etc.

BTW, I saw a "Key to Theosophy" link on one of the Theosophical Web
pages, but cannot recall which one.  Eldon?  Maybe I could add a link to
this and then free up some space on the TI page, where there is another
copy. We could save web space this way by sharing resources, especially
if web sites mentioned also put in a link to the TI page.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk