News we can use

Nov 19, 1996 12:36 PM
by joseph k price

n the matter of Krishnaji and his physical relationship with Rosalind, here
is the latest I have seen in print in a book by Mary Lutyens. It might
interest some here.

        "K gave me his version of how the affair started: Rajagopal had not
only condoned it but had manoeuvred it into taking place. When I asked him
why they wanted this to happen, he replied unhesitatingly. "To get a hold
over me." In the second of two letters K wrote to Rajagopal in 1985 dictated
to Mary Zimbalist but not sent because of the lawsuits, he affirms, "You
connived, manoeuvred and encouraged that lady and myself"."

Keith:

Ah-ah!  Now the crystal ball becomes less cracked, but still cloudy.  I think
this is the achilles heel of all
"spiritual" leaders and politicians too.  They are being controlled by those
around them by their human need for physical love and are after all out there
GIVING, GIVING, GIVING.  Being sucked dry by their bakti yogettes and devotees.
Of course, divinely love is inexhautable, but a spiritual leader is just a
channel, a conduit and not DIVINE LOVE itself, despite what a lot of their own
GOOD PRESS godspells like the BIBLE, KORAN, GATAS, GETCHAS, SUTRAS, and ICONS.

I say again if he did all that, I suprised it wasn't worse.  Mary Magdelene
sings:  "I don't know how to love him?"  It is more art from our own time, but
poignantly puts the pitfalls of the path.  Who are helping the Master and who
are out for a cheap thrill?  No wonder KH and DK and Moryia where so loathe to
stay in incarnation for long periods of time.  Sun glasses, and ganster tinted
limos wheren't the rage in HPB"s day.  They had to walk like the rest of us,
touch the ground and SMILE.

Namste
Keith Price