Re: The Integrity of Krishnaji

Nov 18, 1996 06:52 AM
by ramadoss

At 10:11 PM 11/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>m.k. ramadoss wrote:
>> convention. Knowing the integrity of Krishnaji, this speaks for itself. I
>> think this piece may be of interest to some on this list.
>
>Nasty mode on:
>	Was the convention before or after Jiddu started bopping his best
>friend's wife?
>Nasty mode off.
>
>      ---clip-------
>	Bart Lidofsky

On the matter of Krishnaji and his physical relationship with Rosalind, here
is the latest I have seen in print in a book by Mary Lutyens. It might
interest some here.

        "K gave me his version of how the affair started: Rajagopal had not
only condoned it but had manoeuvred it into taking place. When I asked him
why they wanted this to happen, he replied unhesitatingly. "To get a hold
over me." In the second of two letters K wrote to Rajagopal in 1985 dictated
to Mary Zimbalist but not sent because of the lawsuits, he affirms, "You
connived, manoeuvred and encouraged that lady and myself"."

MK Ramadoss