Re: A First in Internet Publication

Nov 15, 1996 04:18 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <328B1DF7.2264@eden.com>, MK Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
writes
>KFA has just published a book Unconditionally Free - J Krishnamurti.
>ISBN 1-888004-50-9.
>
>The unique feature is that this book is concurrently made available on
>the Net for *Free* to browse and download.
>
>It is one of the first instances where a publication which is released
>in paper is also made available concurrently free on the Net.
>
>I hope this is the trend of the future -- at least those who is more
>interested in getting the message out rather than having the $ as the
>first priority.
>
>I hope to see TSA and others take a similar approach.
>
>MKR

The TS in England recently offered a lot of surplus pb books stock to
members for just the postage.  Lodges (I think) were sent free supplies
for local distribution.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk