to Bart re NYTS

Nov 12, 1996 08:54 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Dear Bart,

I'm replying on the list because listproc is not answering my
command "review theos-l" and I didn't save your email address.
Thanks for the invitation.  I have a friend in Connecticut and
a brother and sister in Massachusetts, and hope to be traveling
northeast to visit them when warm weather returns.  By then ms.
revisions on the Cayce book will be complete too.  So the NYTS
could very well fit into the plan, sometime in May or June, but
it's a bit early to pick a date yet.  Topic: Edgar Cayce and the
Theosophical Masters?

Cheers
Paul