Re: The Integrity of Krishnaji

Nov 12, 1996 05:33 AM
by ramadoss

At 10:11 PM 11/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>m.k. ramadoss wrote:
>> convention. Knowing the integrity of Krishnaji, this speaks for itself. I
>> think this piece may be of interest to some on this list.
>
>Nasty mode on:
>	Was the convention before or after Jiddu started bopping his best
>friend's wife?
>Nasty mode off.
>
>	Seriously, I certainly trust Dora and Fritz' word on Leadbeater, but
>remember that even Krishnamurti was human. (Hell, even the Mahatma's
>were human; what DID Moria put in his bong?
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

        *In* *all* *seriousness*, the only person who may be able to give
you first hand information on Jiddu and his relationship with his
friend/friend's wife (and timings) is on the Board of Directors of TSA (yes
he is on the Board of TSA). It appears he had known all the three personally
(and has the unique previlege of handful of individuals who sued Jiddu K and
he and his wife were on the Board of Trustees of K Foundation/Trusts which
was sued by CA Attorney General/and others). May be you can get some info
from him. If you do, we all would like to know what you find out.

        MK Ramadoss