Re: A Serious Question

Nov 07, 1996 05:04 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <961106190516_223348448@emout10.mail.aol.com>, RIhle@aol.com
writes
>The only problem I can see in my sharing this psychogenetic perspective is
>that I may have inadvertently put Alan in a bind:  in order to match your
>apotheosis, I wonder if he now has to quickly say he is no longer the
>"person" who needed the apology. . . .
>
>In any case, MK Ramadoss, you are my kind of theosophist!  (But so is Brother
>Alan, of course.)

.. which is important!  Thanks :-)

On a more serious note, we do, from time to time, seem to attract
subscribers to the list who feel it in order to give what is clearly
intentional offence.  I have protested in the past when this has
happened, and I will continue to do so if this appears to happen.

Doss is a real gentleman, and visibly an honorable man.  We do not agree
on everything, but we are not required to - that's theosophy, too!

With respect,

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk