Re: 1996

Nov 06, 1996 10:22 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Liesel:

Politics is defined as the art of compromise. That is why a prophet could
not be politician.

In all matters that I consider "political" one  litmus test I use, is
"how does this help ordinary man/woman/child/other living
beings/environment?" As as Theosophist, I found this approach very easy
and practical.

MKRamadoss