Re: A Serious Question

Nov 06, 1996 10:00 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Wed, 6 Nov 1996 RIhle@aol.com wrote:

> In any case, MK Ramadoss, you are my kind of theosophist!  (But so is Brother
> Alan, of course.)

I appreciate your response. It happens to all of us at all the time when
what we do or say or write have either a totally unintended or unexpected
- many times negative effect on others or cause hurt or pain to others.
In the limited understanding that I have due to my exposure to
Theosophical Literature, I think it is my responsibility that I should
prevent such occurrence or fix it when such things take place. There are
enough problems and hurts and pain that we all go through each day and I
think it is my responsibility to do something that improves or helps the
situation. So I have had no problems in apologizing.

Thanks again and you are my kind of "Theosophist".

MK Ramadoss