Re: A Serious Question

Nov 06, 1996 08:14 AM
by John Straughn

Dr. A.M.Bain writes:
>In message <199611051103.GAA06928@envirolink.org>, John Straughn
><JTarn@envirolink.org> writes
>> When you give summaries you leave things out and that
>>leaves room for misinterpretation.  I stated the above because every time
>>someone on this list brings up an author or a book in which they think
>>widom is contained, you insult either the author or the publisher
>>...perhaps you should think about apologizing too?  But that is off of the
>subject.
>It is not only off the subject, it is a lie.  You clearly do not read my
>posts clearly.  I insult no one.

>AB

In a post titled "Stupid old people" you wrote:
RIhle writes [(sarcastically)]:
   Oh yes, those old people were stupid not to be able to predict that
~brotherhood~ etc. would get narrowed in meaning.  They were probably also
stupid in the way [they] worded other things as well.  So what?

A.M.Bain replies [perhaps not so sarcastically?]:
   "So what?" So if they were as stupid as that, are they worth taking any
notice of at all?

That's not insulting?
---
The Triaist