Re: A Serious Question & Etc.

Nov 05, 1996 07:53 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Art House <trankusek@earthlink.net>
> > From: Michael <wichm@xs4all.nl>
> Ann,
> Who knows what common sense is?  Is there even such a thing? . . .

My comment was a joke about the participants on this list.
Perhaps the humor eluded you.

> Listen to
> your questioners with heart and mind, and respond in like.

I listen and respond as it best suits me.  If
it is not to your liking, then that is something you are going
to have chalk up as another quirky part of the cyber-universe
that you cannot control or condescend to.

-Ann E. Bermingham