Re: A Serious Question

Nov 04, 1996 05:36 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: John Straughn <JTarn@envirolink.org>
> >You didn't say whether his book is a TS published one.  I have, for
> >example, his book, ~H.P. Blavatsky, Tibet and Tulku~. <snip>
> > Can you not do a short summary for the
> >benefit of myself and others on the list who may not be in a position to
> >read his book, but who would, in any case, like to know what Doss's view
> >is in Doss's words?
> >
> >Alan
>
> What kind of position are you in that would prevent you from reading this

> book, Bain?  Go to the library.
> ---
> The Triaist

Huh?

BTW, I attended Gnostic vespers and the anniversary celebration of my
bishop's
consecration yesterday.  At one point, he put on his black monsignor outfit
with the purple edging
and had everyone take a picture with him.  He left it on for the rest of
the evening.
I've never seen him wear it before.  It certainly gave me a sense of what
the costume
can do for you and make you play the part.

He was hinting that Alcolyte status was down the road for me.  Get out the
pink feathers!

-Ann E. Bermingham