Re: Mahatma Letters

Nov 03, 1996 05:13 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <01BBC9E1.3C3743E0@ppp117.dk-online.dk>, Kim Poulsen
<poulsen@dk-online.dk> writes
>  Absolutely wonderful, dear Alan! And please give it your most serious
>thought to do at least the best philosophical ones. I've hoped someone
>would do this for a very long time. Thank you!

I am likely to be very busy on other projects this month, but will get
round to this again in due course. These files were on my PC from an
earlier period.

Thanks for your encouragement,

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk