Re: A Serious Question

Nov 03, 1996 05:15 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.961102231238.12312A-100000@matrix.eden.com>,
"m.k. ramadoss" <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>Alan:
>
>Geoffrey Baborka has spend a lot of time researching the issue and the
>book was the result of his work. The conclusions reached therein are
>satisfactory for me.
>
>If anyone has not seen this book, they may want to. If the conclusions
>reached therein are not satisfactory so the reader/inquirer, then the
>only other alternative is for himer (him/her) to investigate the
>available materials and come to one's own conclusions.
>
>..MKRamadoss

You didn't say whether his book is a TS published one.  I have, for
example, his book, ~H.P. Blavatsky, Tibet and Tulku~.  This is a TPH
Adyar publication.  I regard your reply as, regretfully, evasive.  I
asked for your opinion of his conclusions, not his, and although you say
they are satisfactory to you, I still don't know what they are, nor why
you find them acceptable.  Can you not do a short summary for the
benefit of myself and others on the list who may not be in a position to
read his book, but who would, in any case, like to know what Doss's view
is in Doss's words?

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk