Re: A Serious Question

Nov 02, 1996 09:16 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Alan:

Geoffrey Baborka has spend a lot of time researching the issue and the
book was the result of his work. The conclusions reached therein are
satisfactory for me.

If anyone has not seen this book, they may want to. If the conclusions
reached therein are not satisfactory so the reader/inquirer, then the
only other alternative is for himer (him/her) to investigate the
available materials and come to one's own conclusions.

..MKRamadoss