Re: THEOS-L digest 713

Nov 02, 1996 10:20 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <961102104833_1813435520@emout02.mail.aol.com>, RIhle@aol.com
writes
>At this point the exclusive and irrevocable linking of ~Theosophy~ with HPB
>doctrine cannot be said to be a done-deal.  If and when it becomes a
>done-deal, we will have become a complete-cult, with HPB-doctrine experts and
>proponents running things pretty much without regard for the more general
>Truth-seekers.
>
>Hey, wait a minute. . . .

You mean "wait a minute, this is already happening?" ??

There are certainly those who seem to behave like they are members of
just such a cult as you describe. :-(

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk